I donot know how God and destiny can be so cruel ….
– She lost her father in her childhood, mother a deaf sick old lady, she was born with disabled of both legs due to massive polio infection in childhood.
– Born in a very very poor family…. she struggled with cycle tyres attached at her legs and hands to crawl to school amd back home in village school, passed her 10th with first class , cleared entrance examination for BT. Tech , passed with first class, admitted for M.Tech degree….
– Meanwhile, she knocked the every doors of the govt including highest office, ngos and to different departments for help for complicated operation and motorised artifical limbs …. no helped came from anywhere …..didnot losed heart…. went to RIMC, Imphal, Shillong Medical, GNRC Gauhati, RKM Itanagar with the help of contribution from her students friends of NERIST….
– She was continously sending me messages to me for help for her operation and for artificial motorised limbs, so that she can atleast walk without total dependence of helper…..
– I visited her hostel in NERIST…..that made my heart sank in abyss with tears after hearing her indomitable saga of struggles amidst heartless society and authorities who are supposed to be looking after these disabled children and youth….
Rest is …… finally brought her to Aiims…… now operation done…..painfully recovering …..
– Helping Hands want to give her wings to fly as successful role model for lakhs of disabled girls….. through UPSC or Professor in her life .
– I firmly believed her success in life will also inspire thousands of disabled youth to struggle, to hope, to be independent, to earn, to live life with respect… to fly in their dreams ….
– Also to create an awareness to our insensible society, who neglect, looked down to misfortune disabled children, youth ….
– She wants to START disabled helping hands centre with our Helping Hands Ngo in future….
Helping Hands will leave leave no stone unturn to have model disabled rehabilitation centre for Arunachal and north east people.
– Pray for her….